Tuesday, October 2, 2007

NFL Power 15: (thru week 4)

1. New England - They're kicking ass and taking names. But spare me the (16-0) talk until after they visit Indy on Nov. 4th.

2. Indy - Defending champs got banged up Sunday which could have an impact on them this week when they face Tampa. Still, I think that they are on top with New England right now.

3. Dallas - Impressive start for the Boys! I will admit that with a coaching change I wasn't sure how Dallas would respond. I guess I have my answer.

4. Green Bay - Brett Favre may or may not be the greatest QB of all-time, but he's right up there! And right now he's carrying the Packer offense which can't run the ball.

5. Pittsburgh - Their loss to Arizona not withstanding, the Steelers appear to be back this year and better than expected.

6. Seattle - Big game for old friend Deion Branch vs. the 49ers. Seahawks still one of the favorites in the NFC.

7. Tampa Bay - Are the (3-1) Bucs really this good? No more Cadillac for the rest of the year but it may not be a big loss the way he was running.

8. Tennessee - Titans have really impressed me this year and I'm starting to buy into the Vince Young hype! I loved what he did in the National Championship vs. USC a couple of years ago and he's proving to be a winner in the NFL as well.

9. Jacksonville - Excellent D. Suspect offense. Can David Garrard lead this team to places that Byron Leftwich could not?

10. Detroit - Break up the Lions. Like everyone's been saying for years, there's no GM I'd rather have than Matt Millen.

11. Washington - Still not convinced that the Skins are the real deal. We'll see.

12.-15 Insert your favorite (2-2) team here because I can't differentiate between them! Denver, KC, Oakland, Houston, NY Giants, Carolina, Arizona, San Francisco. I don't know who's better than whom!

Bottom Feeder: Miami (0-4) - I never, ever thought that this once proud franchise would sink to such depths. They look pitiful right now!

No comments: